- Park pavilions are available to rent from May through October on a first come, first serve basis.
- Pavilions can be reserved beginning the first working day in January for that current year.
- Reservations must be paid within two weeks, or the date will be reopened.
- Thirty days notice must be given to the EPRC office in the event of a cancellation of the reservation. Reservation fees will not be returned after this date.
- The pavilion fees cover events with up to 150 people.
- Prices will be set by the EPRC for any event over 150 people.
- For pavilion reservations, forms and other information call the EPRC office at (304) 636-3960 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Reservation dates and times are not valid until confirmed via telephone at (304) 636-3960; until verbal confirmation, they are merely requests.
- Click here for reservation form.